Where is the air suspension relay??? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks Dan. Found it! I was looking in the big box that has most of the fuses and relays. The AHC relay is is a separate sealed box attached to the side of the main fuse panel.
Only 1 relay in the box.
I have a 2005 GX
Just got OME

I have removed Air Suspension relay and TEMS and two fuses from the engine compartment, but dash is lit up. Put back TEMS, and all it does it bring on the OFF light blinking too. What do do? Is Zero point calibration the answer?

This is a fantastic thread, thank you

Did you ever figure out how to get the lights off after your install. Same issue with mine as well. Pulled the fuses and I have the 3 lights on.

I have a 2005 GX
Just got OME

I have removed Air Suspension relay and TEMS and two fuses from the engine compartment, but dash is lit up. Put back TEMS, and all it does it bring on the OFF light blinking too. What do do? Is Zero point calibration the answer?

Did you ever figure out how to get the lights off after your install. Same issue with mine as well. Pulled the fuses and I have the 3 lights on.

I just let the blinking OFF light, and ignore it. It doesn't bother me.

But I have heard that if you pull the TEMs fuse, you'll have to do a ZPC attaching a switch or wiries to some pins on the OBD plug and doing a sequence of shorts. Do a search here or in Google to find out how to do that. I haven't bothered.

I put back the fuse and got zero point calibration done using Techstream. Now I just have a blinking off light, flashing silently, in code, reminding me every day how I cruelly ripped the air bags apart, cut the nervous system and let a foreign body invade the suspension system

Air sus in the secondary box next to fuse block?

Air sus in the secondary box next to fuse block?
I left the relay in. However remember, two GXs with same model year can behave differently. Some with with the relay in, some without. Just do the fuse pull up sequence, and if you cant do ZPC, then put it back in. The guide on forum is pretty clear on what to pull and how some cars work with pulling everything, but some require one of the fuses to be left in

Dude, I haven't had air suspension since 2010 :p

Yup, did this yesterday. With the Tems fuse under dash, 50a relay for suspension control in engine fuse block and the 10a compressor in engine fuse block pull I had no lights. Thanks again to Dan for pointing these out for me. Took all of 2 min to find and pull them.
Super post, solved my obnoxious blinking dash issues.

New suspension is in. With just the relay pulled, the rear height control OFF light blinks constantly with the ignition on. Also, the N LED is lit. Pulled the 20A "TEMS" fuse under the dash. With the relay and the fuse pulled, none of the height control LED's light up. Perfect!

lll1_zps3d66403f.jpg

EDIT:
Blank cover just arrived in the mail.
Ride height? Comfort control? Not on THIS GX!

gone_zps7f5fb22d.jpg

Where did you get the blank? Part number?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom