Where does this clip go? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I use to make pictures of everything when taking all apart but here I missed one... It was stored in the back with the starter switch but I have no clue where it goes. Does anyone of you have an idea? BJ40 1977... Thanks!

IMG_0365.jpeg

I use to make pictures of everything when taking all apart but here I missed one... It was stored in the back with the starter switch but I have no clue where it goes. Does anyone of you have an idea? BJ40 1977... Thanks!

View attachment 3431286
goes in the column and hold the piece that goes in between the switch and into the key on the opposite side.

goes in the column and hold the piece that goes in between the switch and into the key on the opposite side.
First of all thanks for answering! However I read it a few times but cant figure it out. What piece goes in between the switch and the key? Do you mean the electrical part of the switch?

I think that is correct, does the electrical switch part fit in there correctly? flush for the screw that holds it in?
Someone else tell me if that isn't correct, I know mine had a clip, when I had it all apart, but I didn't take pictures since I knew where it went.
That clip keeps that piece from falling out correct?
I could not find a diagram so show this breakdown from Toyota.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom