Wheeling near Los Angeles tomorrow. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am going to do some wheeling near LA tomorrow. Probably hit up Hungry Valley OHV , maybe Rowher OHV and possibly Cleghorn Ridge Trail. I usually just go solo (much easier usually on short notice especially) but thought I would post up here. Maybe meet some more cool local wheelers. I am also looking to make another trip up to Sequioa NP pretty soon. PM if you want to meet up now, or any other weekend. Cheers.

dang it, i missed your post. So how'd it go? where did you end up?

dang it, i missed your post. So how'd it go? where did you end up?
I ended up going to Gorman- Hungry Valley OHV. Hit up most of the more difficult trails there for about 3 hours or so. My 9 year old son was behind the wheel for about half that time. Funny thing is he got scared a few times on past trips wheeling with me behind the wheel. Mostly on steep slopes. But after he got behind the wheel on a few somewhat steep inclines, at times with all three lockers engaged, he now has a feel for what the vehicle can really do. Now he feels 100% safe and confident in the capabilities of the vehicle and my judgement as a driver. And of course now he has the urge to go offroad more. If you or anyone else want to go wheeling in the SoCal area just let me know. I go any chance I get. Went up to Sequoia National park last Friday, several feet of fresh snow everywhere, pretty fun. I may hit up Big Bear weekend of the 7th coming up. Looking for more snow fun and I am not talking about skiing or snow boarding either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom