What to cook tonight ?

Made a white bean, ham, and vegitable soup for lunch and then used the remainder as a base for a vegitable cream soup with mushroom. Home made French bread is in work now for the soup with dinner.

browned up some burger meat, mix with BACON, and some And doo wheee sausage
one can of Rotel (pureed) S&P, thyme. Into a casserole dish, cover with cheese, then cover with tater tots.
Bake, then cover with more cheese, and melt
If'in I was up nordt in Minnesota, dey would call dis a "Hot Dish"
Or is it Minnesooter.

And I had to capitalize BACON, because it is, well fu@k BACON!

In a very hot skillet, I threw in some red n yellow bells, 1 jalapeno, some white onion, and 1 poblano.
Once that was done I cut up some flap steak in strips and tossed that into the skillet.
Fajitas

spressomon

glutton

A taste of New Mexico and/or TexMex influence tonight; love me all things stacked enchiladas. Tonight's variant included left over roast chicken, wild rice, sharp cheddar, enchilada sauce (d'oh), cilantro crema...and of course homemade nixtamal tortillas (white chalqueño).

IMG_9454.JPG

IMG_2662.JPG

Going to a friends for dinner with some other couples so I made Swedish meatballs from an internet recipe. Made the sauce as well but added about 1 extra Tbs of lingonberry. It was a hit as an appetizer. Of course the abundance of wine didn’t hurt😁

Top Bottom