What did you do with your Tundra or Sequoia this weekend? (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I bought these FJ Cruiser Rims back in 2014 , as new car take off's , & stashed them in the attic till the right personal truck came to me , My Boy is not sure about them yet .............

IMG_3332.JPG
IMG_3333.JPG
IMG_2545.JPG

I changed the transfer case, front, and rear diff fluid in my Tundra. I was pleasantly surprised to see the fluid that came out looked pretty good! You never know when you buy a used car what to expect. Hopefully my new plugs arrive tomorrow; if so I may try to knock those out.

So plugs arrived this morning and I swapped them out. No idea how many miles were on these; any guesses or thoughts?

I antiseized all the new plugs and no issues after initial start up. I’m curious to see my mpgs now. Everything is reset because I disconnected the battery before I started.

8E71E43A-97A2-4386-B9E7-F100D683F9E8.jpeg
F0379CED-9B7D-417D-9CA5-D12256CE350E.jpeg
C8C60A68-FE27-41C3-8A78-AEB64A181044.jpeg

I Removed the USA made bugles & Replaced them with JDM designed DENSO Brand Tone Horns Kit , I now have the
JAPAN Lower Pitch " MEEP MEEP " Tone similar to a FJ40 , And They are LOUD !

Great for folks on the Freeway who can't drive :confused:

DSCN6110.JPG
DSCN6111.JPG
DSCN6112.JPG
DSCN6113.JPG

There's only 2 ways to find a camper shell buy it new or Craigslist

I like the Two Tone look , it matches the New FJ Cruiser rims really well oddly enough

I scored the fiberglass cap on mine above for less then $400 approx a year ago , The Double Cab is unique , and not same Bed as a access cab keep that in mind , or at least on a first Gen thats the case

So plugs arrived this morning and I swapped them out. No idea how many miles were on these; any guesses or thoughts?

I antiseized all the new plugs and no issues after initial start up. I’m curious to see my mpgs now. Everything is reset because I disconnected the battery before I started.

View attachment 1657020 View attachment 1657021 View attachment 1657022

your second photo looks like the electrode conductor is burned or " Frazzled" away ?

is that the case or a optic illusion in photo ? o_O

There's only 2 ways to find a camper shell buy it new or Craigslist

I like the Two Tone look , it matches the New FJ Cruiser rims really well oddly enough

I scored the fiberglass cap on mine above for less then $400 approx a year ago , The Double Cab is unique , and not same Bed as a access cab keep that in mind , or at least on a first Gen thats the case

You are correct. On Gen II the bed is different on the double cab and crew max (not sure on single cab, but likely). I have a 6.5' bed. I've been scanning CL since I bought the truck with no luck. I can't drop $1200 on one right now new though.....

your second photo looks like the electrode conductor is burned or " Frazzled" away ?

is that the case or a optic illusion in photo ? o_O

Same plug as in pic 3. It's definitely worn out, but not burned all the way off. Can't wait to see if I notice a difference. I posted a long winded update on my thread. Basically my Tundra is in the "relearning" phase now so I need to drive it some more to see if I can notice a difference.

Bought a truck that I've wanted for YEARS! Been looking forever and found the perfect one the day it was posted and bought it the next morning.

Well see if I actually like it!

Tundra
3.4L V6
5 speed manual
4x4
1 owner
white with old man camper shell

Exactly what I have been looking for.

I'm super pumped!!

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender (003).jpg

Bought a truck that I've wanted for YEARS! Been looking forever and found the perfect one the day it was posted and bought it the next morning.

Well see if I actually like it!

Tundra
3.4L V6
5 speed manual
4x4
1 owner
white with old man camper shell

Exactly what I have been looking for.

I'm super pumped!!

View attachment 1659067

View attachment 1659068

U will like the 3.4 5VZFE engine , its easy to work on and has lots of AS# when U press on the GAS , I had a 1995 T-100 that was over 500K before i sold it , original engine , trans axles etc , No major issues

But I never was Lucky enough to find a Super Charger TRD ! :popcorn:

I swapped out The 5 Star directional Alloy's rims from my 2003 tundra and put the T-100 5 Star NON- directional on that for a Retro JDM look

- U can also install the factory fog lamps VERY easy or a aftermarket kit on your New 2003 as well , just pop out the solid black trim cover deletes

PICT0323.JPG

Last edited:
Just changed my pcv valve..... holy smokes. Look at the photos on my thread below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom