What about Bob? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Subscribed this is getting interesting :hillbilly:

Trying to "seal" the cab before i move on to anything else... got that much closer last night with doing the sides behind the small glass. A/C will work within the cabin... it's hot down bottom.

35691_409467547420_501052420_434706.jpg

Have you ever welded thin auto sheetmetal. A friend had never before last night... he now understands why you have to "tack" and not lay beads... it easily burns through sheetmetal.

It's getting close to this edited pic of Catty....

lepwBobbyBlack.jpg

Man you are blazing through this build! It ls looking tight! welding on sheet metal is a pain in the arse!

I was going to ask you how is it welding on 80 sheet metal. Its a little thicker than the sheet on the samurai. on the sam you burn through just turning on the welder... very frustrating.

Are you going to do the finish bodywork or take it to a body shop before paint?

Man you are blazing through this build! It ls looking tight! welding on sheet metal is a pain in the arse!

I was going to ask you how is it welding on 80 sheet metal. Its a little thicker than the sheet on the samurai. on the sam you burn through just turning on the welder... very frustrating.

Are you going to do the finish bodywork or take it to a body shop before paint?

What's a body shop? LOL. This ain't going to SEMA (WEC joke there)...

I'll be denting it so much there's no real point in trying to smooth it out. And eventually will have an exo on it...

Are you at least going to paint it ...Hot pink.. to go with the Richard Simmons fenders?

Looking Good...What did you do with the sunroof?

for sale. want it?
It had to come out due to the fact that it's an entire one unit piece that goes waaay back.

and swap the transmission, you are going to have a 10" lift in the rear. I am amazed at how much lift I got just by losing the auto.

swapping tranny's should be easy with a fuel cell in the bed and the exhaust pumping out straight back huh?!

nothing to post pics of at the moment since I'm just welding up the cab spots... then smoothing it all out before I proceed with the bobbing of the bed...

Last edited:
Subscribed this is getting interesting :hillbilly:

Not nearly as interesting as trying to squeeze 40's into the wheel wells... guess I better make room cause they in the building!

34006_410445272420_501052420_436887.jpg

Now you are cookin with crisco!

What brand 4Ds ?

Thank you fit buying that tube frame for me!

It's ok if you ruined my surprise, i' ll act surprised when I see it!
I'll even do the Toyota jump.
:bounce:

[sun roof] for sale. want it?
It had to come out due to the fact that it's an entire one unit piece that goes waaay back.

hmmm, might look nice in Bertha. How much?

What brand 4Ds ?

Thank you fit buying that tube frame for me!

That's not a tube frame... it's an FToy chassis from Hendrick!

Thems is MTR's... I'm sad though, cause there's no white on them... so i can't roll laces out...

hmmm, might look nice in Bertha. How much?

Rick, boy have I got a deal for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom