wet mud is bad for engine... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks Lowtide. Just my little beater.

Thorvald - that was the spring time when the lower (or upper, not sure which) Appomatics (sp?) was in between flooding. It had receeded in between some of the rain storms and that swamp mud gets nasty. Had been stuck in there before with Simmons up to the frame rails. A few days after we were there, it was totally flooded again. Couldn't go with any momentum right there because was trying to make a 90 degree turn to get through the trees staying somewhat on the trail. LOL, we ended up having a 1 hour winchfest there and a few other places. Use front winch, pull pull pull. Use rear winch, pull pull pull. Finally got out.

That was my first time in the truck with Klunky and he shows up wearing white socks and sandals. :eek: :-\ :flipoff2: OB knows to always lower expectations when he's riding shotgun in my truck.

Nice rig ???

Junk's rig is called Junk and that explains everything.

Mike

Well the mud is making it's way out of my intake! yay!...Next the alternator, it killed the battery (which was already on it's last leg) got a new one, tomorrow I take out the alternator and take it to a place where they'll inspect it for free :cheers:! Hopefully they can fix it or hook me up with a used one thats not too pricey...

[quote author=landtoy80 link=board=2;threadid=9855;start=msg88991#msg88991 date=1073928538]
Junk, white pants and off road :slap: :flipoff2:[/quote]

Thanks, but remember I'm a fat dude. I'm the one taking the pic. :D That's OB in front of my stuck beater. I think he was having fun videoing the whole thing. Funny thing was I had swapped winch cables right before that trip and had forgotten to use the retaining screw, so I had to unspool everything, find the screw, then put it in while all the time hoping I would not drop it in the mud while doing so. :whoops: :flipoff2:

Thanks, but remember I'm a fat dude

Now I know why you use swampers :D :D :D

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom