Wet Feet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have condensation dripping from the inside black box in back of the glove compartment onto the passenger side floorboard. The tube that drips from the firewall under the hood was clean and drips well to the outside. Is there a condensation tray or something on the inside of that box that might overflow or what? Wife is tired of going bare footed while in the crusier. Any ideas? Bouncin Bob 98 100, ARB Combo,Warn 9000, 285 17 BFG,Billies.:cheers:

i had the same situation last week... i removed the black plastic front cover of the evaporator under the glove box, cleaned it and put it back by sealing it with black rubber sealant by Permatex... I placed sealant only on the bottom part of the evaporator box... i haven't had any leaked since then!!

My wife just noticed some water dripping on the passenger side today on our way home from CO. I'll have to check it out when we get home...

i had the same situation last week... i removed the black plastic front cover of the evaporator under the glove box, cleaned it and put it back by sealing it with black rubber sealant by Permatex... I placed sealant only on the bottom part of the evaporator box... i haven't had any leaked since then!!

Are there any pictures of the box and removing it? I pulled the glove box door but couldn't figure out how to access the black box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom