Welcome (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Welcome to GSLC. This is a new Jersey based club and we are looking for ideas on what cruiserheads in NJ would like in a club. We are also looking to have the club do family activities and helping out the B.R.C. with keeping our trails open and clean. Thanks Eric

Last edited:
Is there anybody out there...?

Has there been activity with this club in the last couple years? I'll be moving back up to NJ from NC around the end of the year and would like to find a family oriented group to meet up with. Moved south in '03 and now moving back up to be closer to family, old friends and the old stomping ground. My wife and I like to camp, kayak, hike, trail ride, shoot, etc...

Have a 1989 FJ62 that I have big plans for and a desire to see if she can make all the way up the top of Apple Pie Hill.

Give a shout!

BR,
Mike

Anyone on this one? I’m a member of keystone cruisers but checking to see if there’s any life in this section.

Bumping this up for da jersey boys

I’m in Sourh Jersey - Cherry Hill/Marlton area. Currently terrorizing my neibhorhood with the FuglyForty, but not much more due to lost WA title and need to get a duplicate.

Need to at least get it insured to trailer up to AOAA or Rausch

I live near Jackson, Cream Ridge area in NJ. I’ve been a land cruiser enthusiast since 1974 with my new $4400 FJ40. So sorry it’s gone for 48 years now but I have this great ‘75 FJ40 I am bringing back to near stock. All I remember about 4 wheeling decades ago is going out to the pine barrens in some Bahama like blue water. It was probably radio active but it was 1976 or so and I’m still here. Do people gather together In the group? Has the group dwindled down to a few stragglers?

Last edited:
Thank you @jonheld . I have only seen 1 FJ40 in the last 4 months or more at a tire shop parked on Route 9. I really don’t recall too many 4 wheel clubs back in the mid 70’s. I remember VanDines 4WD in north Jersey and Lakewood…I saw that Their north location is more of a snowplow place…no idea if Lakewood is still around. Im in ocean county, island beach park was usually a nice place to isolate and hang. As long as you had fishing equipment t and a buggy pass you could go but I’m sure things have changed in 40 + years

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom