SOLD weBoost Cell Phone Signal Booster for 3G and 4G... It boosts and extends your reception in very marginal errors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
This is the trucker rig that I have been using on my Land Cruiser. to send and receive voice, text and data in remote areas. If you can barely get one bar, it will kick it up to 3 bars alllowing you to send an receive data, phone and text in very remote areas, far from cell towers, which is where we go in our Cruisers. This is the weBoost Drive 4G-X OTR Car Truck 4GLTE Cell Phone Signal Booster 470210. It is by Wilson Antenna Co. It will be included with a triple magnetic mount that stays in place at 90mph (tested by my Cruiser). I have received calls in the middle of Death Valley, Southern Nevada, Western Utah out on the trail and this is amazing. This is weBoost Drive 4G-X OTR Car Truck 4G LTE Cell Phone Signal Booster 470210

This product works well and should be part of every off-road and overalanding vehicle, as well as for those whose highways are in poor reception areas.

I purchased this in January 2021. It can be purchased new on Amazon, but mine is in superb condition and includes the extra antenna mount which can be hood or roof mounted in seconds.

It works with all brands of US Cell Phone plans: Verizon, ATT, US, T-Mobile, Sprint and more. It uses very little interior space. This is the preferred unit for long haul truckers. If you are ever in West Texas, everyone is using these. VERY EASY TO INSTALL. I leave the unit in my Cruiser but remove the antenna when not in use, thus I added the magnets. I paid $427 + sales tax of 9.5%
My son in The UK is providing me with a Satellite Phone so I can receive both US and Worldwide calls, and this is replacing my weBoost.
I am priced at $300 firm. Shipping is at lowest cost, estimated at $35 including the tri-magnet base.

weboostimage.jpg

Magnet.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom