Weber Throttle linkage conversion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Decided to stay with a Toyota carb. This is the one from Spector. $20 plus shipping. email if interested please.
gas pedal fs.JPG

still for sale...unless the crazygreek comes thru! amos, you're next in line if he doesn't want it. please use email for fastest response.

I still want it.. Havent been online lately...

Can I get it? or too late?

I still want it.. Havent been online lately...

Can I get it? or too late?

I thought I emailed you last week. but when I checked, it was not in my sent file. Wasn't in my pm sent file either so apparently what I wrote you about the SMP_LTD sale falling thru didn't get to you. I guess you could have checked the board. Sometimes it takes me all day to get a page to load with my wierd phone lines. I empathize. Not sure where the mix up was. Perhaps I forgot to push the send button! Hmmm. I suppose since you were in second place and didn't get the message(because I messed up and didn't send it like I thought) rightfully it should still be available to you. Hope this doesn't mess you up amos715! Geez, didn't know this could be so frigging complex! So, school me please, anybody! Is this instant email notification only for star holders. I let mine lapse somewhere along the line and haven't renewed yet. I don't use paypal, prefer USPO money orders. Takes a bit longer but easier on me. So, pm me and I'll give you my address. $30 even will ship anywhere in lower 48.

I appreciate that... now I feel bad...:frown:

I will pm you now...

hey greek -

if you had not gotten out of line yet i do not want to cut in front.
if you still need it i will get to the back of the line if i need to. :D

i have been driving with a choke cable i can drive like that a little longer.:hillbilly:

Geez, didn't know this could be so frigging complex!

albert einstein said "i assure you what ever your problems are mine are much greater"

life's to short to be complex, i try to keep things in perspective, i need a cable but there are probably several thousand floating around out there, i'm sure i'll find one. :D

PM replied too, and thx for "being cool" about it...

Hey crazygreek,
Received payment. Box shipped.
Oh, yeah...Fred Meyer IS NOT the US Post Office. There IS a difference which is why I requested payment in a USPO money order. I'm not wanting to rant about this too much but geez...how hard is it to read? Please pay attention to the sellers requested form of payment in further deals. People who take the time to "recycle" these small parts aren't doing it for the money. There's just too much time involed to call it very for most of us. Buyers need to do their part and make payment in the requested format. It'll make everybody happy! Thanks for trying to understand this.

Last edited:
Fred Meyer????

I sent you a Certified (good as gold) Bank Check via BillPay(I know it wasnt a USPOMO) but it should have been a check from Wells Fargo...? Can you confirm?

That or I'm losing my mind. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom