Weathertech Mats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
New user and owner of 1998 LC!

When purchased it came with weathertech mats throughout except for the drivers mat. Thinking about purchasing it but wondering if other members have experience with the drivers mat. My hope is that the mat was just missing, and not that the previous owner removed it because it was causing an issue with the gas pedal.

Yup, have them. There are some pros/cons to them like other mats. I've never had an issue with the drivers mat causing an issue with gas pedal.

Mostly they get pretty slick when wet and some don't care for that (my wife being one of them).

Search threads, "weathertech", titles only, 100 section only. Dozens of threads.

That's just TM's way of saying 'Welcome to Mud, we're glad to have you here, how can we help?"

Having had both Husky and WT, I would lean toward the Husky mats right now. The WeatherTech is a good product, but I prefer the flexibility and grip of the Husky. The WT Floorliner HP is newer version that may have improved on the ones from five years ago, haven't tried that one. Both brands have retainer points to keep them secure. But with their molded style you really don't need to be concerned about them moving around the gas pedal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all. I'll stick with weathertech as I have all of the mats besides the driver's. Good thing you can buy just the front row separately.

I like my weathertechs, I've had them for years. I spend a lot of time on the sand and they are easy to dump out and powerwash off. I've never had an issue with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom