WANTED trailer to borrow/rent for round up

Discussion in 'Trailers | Campers | RVs' started by goofy02022, Feb 12, 2009.

1. goofy02022

goofy02022

Hello to all that look at this thread... I am in need to borrow or rent a trailer to go from fort worth to round up this march 19th through the 22nd. I had bought a 18' flat bed trailer that I was going to use but just the other week it was stolen.:doh: I had a big chain around the wheels and three other locks on it. Ya it sucks,:flipoff2: cause I have no idea if insurance is going to help out at all. So I'm on here to see if anyone can help out. I have a truck as my signature says, so anything I can put my 5 or 6 thousand pound FJ62 on would be great. If you have a large trailer that can fit two trucks and you are going, then we can trailer pool, I can even drive if you want. I do plan on having a goose neck/5th wheel ball installed next week.:D
    Thanks for looking and I will keep you updated...
    :cheers: have one for me...
    Steve
    817-528-0031

ps. if you live in the DFW area, the trailer is a Branson 18' long 8.5' wide with a finished plywood floor, and 225/75/15 denman tires.
    Thanks

2. Pathfinder

Pathfinder I am the STIG

dude that sucks.

The LSLC round up is a blast. went when I lived in burleson, tx.

There are several members of the white trash chapter of elwood who may be able to help out. Good luck man.

3. goofy02022

goofy02022

maybe a weekend guy or gal can help me out!!:hmm:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.