Wanted Wanted fj40 hardtop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
looking for a fj40 hard top. Located in lehi Utah.

Let me know what you have

Thanks

Zach

I have one in Indiana needs a bit of work. I think the side panels are good. The hardtop rain gutter is good too, however the rivets on the top have come loose and needs reattached. I can get photos. I am thinking $700.00 for sides, hatch, and top. I will get photos

Last edited:
I have one in Indiana needs a bit of work. I think the side panels are good. The hardtop rain gutter is good too, however the rivets on the top have come loose and needs reattached. I can get photos. I am thinking $700.00 for sides, hatch, and top. I will get photos

Send over some pics. I wonder how much that would cost to ship

I've got a top from a 75, which had ambulance doors, but I have a hatch header I can include instead. I'm just north of you in MT.
I'm not going to deal with shipping.

1 corner glass is broke out, I have an extra.

DSCF1144.JPG

DSCF1145.JPG

DSCF1149.JPG

DSCF1151.JPG

DSCF1150.JPG

sent a PM

If anyone has the inner an outer bow for above the driver an passenger doors for the top Id be interested in those as well. I might be able to piece a top together with those.

If anyone has the inner an outer bow for above the driver an passenger doors for the top Id be interested in those as well. I might be able to piece a top together with those.
I have those pieces too. It was late when I got home last night so no photos yet of the top. The hatch has rust issues which I did not remember. Because of that, I will sell the top, sides, rusted hatch, and upper window pieces for 450.00 plus shipping if you are interested. Photos coming this evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom