Wanted: 95-97 80 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

fountainhead

SILVER Star
Threads
I know you guys sniff these out all the time, but I’m not having much luck...thought I’d post up a wanted ad to aid in my search.

Looking for the following for daughter number 1 (first vehicle):
  • 95-97 (airbag years)
  • LC, not LX (her preference)
  • Stock or as close to stock as possible
  • Maybe under 200k miles?
  • Good/known history
  • No rust
  • Prefer that it NOT have lockers
  • Color options in order of preference - Moonglow, Blue, Black (for the right truck, color probably isn’t all that important...she doesn’t want white, though)
If you know of anything or come across something that matches, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
JT

Last edited:
Saw this truck today in person. Pretty darn clean for a distance. I didn't get out to check it out because the guy that owns this lot was sitting it with it running when I stopped by. He also has three 100's sitting on the lot. His website had a good bit of pictures. Cooper Auto Sales West Point, MS He has a locked 99 100 with 143k miles for around $7k I'd pull the trigger on before this one.

Damn...that one checks all the boxes! The ad reads like it’s on a dealer’s lot somewhere. Maybe I can procure a couple of hours of consulting from Mosley Motors to get it inspected.

Just don’t ask him to work on it #fucn80 killing him right now

Saw a black stock 80 sitting on a car lot in West Point (hwy 45) yesterday. Was rolling or I would have stopped. Didn't see a car lot sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom