Wanted WANTED: 74' FJ40 WIPER MOTOR - BOISE, ID (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.alexandermoore.co
Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 6.06.19 AM.png

NEED 74' WIPER MOTOR...

Don't want to turn this into a long thread on fixing mine, but if you have any ideas, here is my problem...
I was having some electrical issues with my wiper motor, where it would immediately blow a fuse upon turning the ignition key to the on position. I took it to the auto electrician to diagnose after trying to figure it out, and they figured out how to prevent it from blowing fuse and got it working again, but couldn't seem to get the wiper motor to stop and park in the correct position after turning it on so you have to unplug it to stop it...They fixed a lot of other electrical issues, so I want to trust them when they suggested I replace the motor because they believe it to be an internal short...possibly fixable, but figured I'd see what other wiper motors are out there for sale. I only need the right side, don't necessarily need the left attachment.

Let me know what you have, if you don't have any other solutions to helping me fix mine!

Thanks guys.

View attachment 2050745

NEED 74' WIPER MOTOR...

Don't want to turn this into a long thread on fixing mine, but if you have any ideas, here is my problem...
I was having some electrical issues with my wiper motor, where it would immediately blow a fuse upon turning the ignition key to the on position. I took it to the auto electrician to diagnose after trying to figure it out, and they figured out how to prevent it from blowing fuse and got it working again, but couldn't seem to get the wiper motor to stop and park in the correct position after turning it on so you have to unplug it to stop it...They fixed a lot of other electrical issues, so I want to trust them when they suggested I replace the motor because they believe it to be an internal short...possibly fixable, but figured I'd see what other wiper motors are out there for sale. I only need the right side, don't necessarily need the left attachment.

Let me know what you have, if you don't have any other solutions to helping me fix mine!

Thanks guys.
Pm sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom