Want to Buy 2022 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for some stuff
1. 1988 Reg Cab Mini Truck fuel tank
2. Complete front differential from an 80 series. I'd prefer it to be 4.30 R&P and locked.

Looking for some stuff
1. 1988 Reg Cab Mini Truck fuel tank
2. Complete front differential from an 80 series. I'd prefer it to be 4.30 R&P and locked.
As we discussed. There is not a factory front 80 series with 4.30 gears. There are high pinion 4.30 gear sets from a 100 series that can be set up in an 80 series high pinion carrier. Or new options. No oem bolt in options without gear set up.

There are high pinion 4.30 gear sets from a 100 series that can be set up in an 80 series high pinion carrier. Or new options. No oem bolt in options without gear set up.
I do recall the conversation. I hope someone had done this and is willing to part with it.

Anyone have a 6' stick of 1.75 DOM .1875 wall?

scratch that. I need 12' of .120 wall 1.75"

I do recall the conversation. I hope someone had done this and is willing to part with it.
I just pulled a set of 4.30 8” 100series gears. I have an 80 high pinion carrier I can set them up in. Not the lowest cost options but possible. The 80 being 4.10 most switch to 4.88 the effort for 4.30 wouldn’t be worth it.

New bearings carrier and set up would be $650 FYI.

Any have 2nd row 80 series seats??? I know someone looking. I’ve literally scrapped 2 sets in the last year or 2.

I might have some up in the shop. Will look.

Anyone have a mini fridge ?

Rob had one.

Last edited:
If robs doesn't work out holler. I have one buried in the back of the garage.. stickers on it but otherwise PG rated. I can defrost it and deliver if needed.

Anyone have a mini fridge ?
Anna picked up Rob's this morning and is already back to Emporia... Thank you all for your help. Teenage drama central....

Looking for a rear cross member for my 95 80 series. I have a tire carrier that bolts to the pintle, but mine is rusted out.

Whoever has the brake kit of Erik's, look at the brackets in there... pretty sure that is where I put some extra I had. If not, when you come over Saturday, we can check a few places I might of put them...

Anyone have a winch bumper for an 80 series they're looking to part with?

I am in need of a single spare quality rim for my 96 FZJ80.

Looking for four 17 in wheels, 6x5.5, any width.

Looking for a set of early SR5 and/or T100 alloy wheels. Pic for reference
228A3543-CE95-4E28-B9D0-DE8DC32AC23A.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom