Want to Buy 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We got a 3d printer and now looking for a program to be able to make designs. autodesk inventor or something equivelent. Anyone have suggestions?

Anyone have a set of door strikers for a 69 FJ40?

I have a few, not sure what years they came from. Do you know if they are year-specific?
I have no idea if they are year specific. Heading out to the shop to work on the 40. I'll get pictures and measurements posted up in a bit.

Looking for some Dana 60 rear axle parts. Need decent carrier, kingpin, spider gears. My ring and pinion look pretty good.

Looking for some Dana 60 rear axle parts. Need decent carrier, kingpin, spider gears. My ring and pinion look pretty good.

Need some 35 spline front axle shafts? Never got around to converting my 40’s from 30-35. Also have a few dual cardon front drive shafts. Free.

DFB3ED37-B5FA-4D61-8353-90707B2C3005.jpeg

Need 1fz crankshaft.... anyone local have one?

And if anyone needs parts to make two matching tables, let me know.,,,
A8DD521F-399B-4256-A41F-876164C54472.png

Two bad cranks,,,
98B852B0-216C-4491-A9D4-3A47D76B32CA.jpeg

Last edited:
3rd row seats for a 100 preferably grey

@Nunfi Check Facebook marketplace. I saw some listed on there last night. Tan ones in Olathe and grey ones in Oklahoma.

I need a replacement trailer hitch for my 80. If anyone has one, let me know. Thanks!

I have one, not really pretty. Will try to get some pictures.

Mini truck PS box 79-85 model year for Ethel’s PS conversion.

Thought I would throw this out here... I am starting to look for a V8 chevy engine for the new 73 series project. At this point thinking aluminum LS would be pretty awesome. Open to thoughts and opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom