Want FZJ80 moved from Cincinnati, OH to Oakland (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Via Trailer or Via Driver!

I am trying to find a way to move this guy. Right now it will cost me around $800 but at that rate I wonder if I should just sell it there and buy one here in Norcal. At the same time I JUST successfully replaced the HG and don't want to get rid of it.

I am not set on letting someone just drive my car here, but I am entertaining the idea.

Last edited:
30 cents a mile ?

Via Trailer or Via Driver!

I am trying to find a way to move this guy. Right now it will cost me around $800 but at that rate I wonder if I should just sell it there and buy one here in Norcal. At the same time I JUST successfully replaced the HG and don't want to get rid of it.

I am not set on letting someone just drive my car here, but I am entertaining the idea.

30 cents a mile to transport ?

Cincinnati, OH to Oakland, CA is around 2400 miles ...

You actually believe that 40 cents a mile is a fair
price to have your vehicle transported ?

Checked fuel prices lately :confused:

It costs me 50 cents plus a mile just for #2 diesel
to run my truck & trailer ....

Jim

No clue. That's why I posted it here :)

Never know if someone has the opportunity to go from Cali to Ohio but nothing to actually get there. If they had something to offset the cost to get there perhaps the whole trip become worthwhile even if an individual leg isn't. Who knows!? :)

30 cents a mile to transport ?

Cincinnati, OH to Oakland, CA is around 2400 miles ...

You actually believe that 40 cents a mile is a fair
price to have your vehicle transported ?

Checked fuel prices lately :confused:

It costs me 50 cents plus a mile just for #2 diesel
to run my truck & trailer ....

Jim

Go to craigslist and plug in various driver needed, driver wanted, people looking to drive cross country. I have mine driven from rhode island to Sonoma for the bubble

When do you want this done? ASAP? I have 2 weeks off a month, and this could work out for me.

Thanks

I have driven an 80 from Pittsburgh PA to Los Angeles Ca multiple times (both ways). Average is $500+ in fuel only. That doesnt factor food and other costs, Plus if your rig has a issue on the way. I suggest the $800 to save the irritation. For price comparison try Bill @ Transport Connection - We take your business personally He is a straight shooter and will tell you how it is... no sugar coating. He just shipped a rig for us from Minneapolis to SoCal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom