Wait is over, got my wheels! Volk TE37x! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.rpm-garage.com
After the long wait, my wheels finally arrived :). I've had them for over a month, but been busy at the shop so I did't get to put them on til last week. If you've never heard of Volk / Rays Engineering, they're a high quality wheel manufacturer based out of Japan. These wheels are manufactured using a flow form forging process. Result is a strong and lightweight wheel, but it comes at a slight premium :rolleyes:.

Specs: 16x8 0-offset, Tires BFG AT KO 315/75/16 :eek:
I knew this is a aggressive offset for 100 series, but gambled and it looks like it should clear the rear fenderwell under compression. I did a quick check with some poser shots in the back alley.

Here are some pics:

With my factory 18" on 305/60/18 Nitto TG's
the inside edge of the tire would rub the inner rear fender under full compression.

thanks for lookin..

Those would be perfect for KM2 since they run narrower than ATs.

Great look but it would be hard for me to handle $4k for wheels.

Wow. I used Volk's on an Audi S4 a few years ago and they are truly excellent wheels. I can only imagine what the cost of admission was for the ones you got for your LX. You are quite modest to describe Volk's as a "slight premium".

That is gorgeous. :clap:

Beautiful truck and wheels :clap:

ummm...
JIMP.gif

I like this look a lot, in spite of squenchyface above me. ;) The overall diameter of those tires is close to 35", right?

the squenchyface means I just messed my pants bc it's so sexy

That looks really nice. I'm going to be running 315/75/16s soon and will be following your experiences closely. I look forward to seeing how these do under some serious use. :popcorn:

those look cool...but after seeing all the scratches, gouges, etc. from wheeling with my tundra steelies...i would be pretty pissed to mess those up. Very nice looking though.

Thanks everyone, very happy with them..

damn looks good! now i want a set now in black.
I just ordered a set in diamond black for a friend. I'll post pics of those when they arrive.

Great look but it would be hard for me to handle $4k for wheels.
Actually not as bad as you think... A bit over 2k/set. Of course gotta add on the tires on top of that.

I like this look a lot, in spite of squenchyface above me. ;) The overall diameter of those tires is close to 35", right?
Yes, I think BFG specs them at about 34.7. Slight trimming in front fender wells

Those are my favorite non-beadlock wheels for a Land Cruiser. I am so jealous! Out of curiosity, what lift are you running?
OME 2.5" kit with medium load rear springs, purchased from Slee

those look cool...but after seeing all the scratches, gouges, etc. from wheeling with my tundra steelies...i would be pretty pissed to mess those up. Very nice looking though.
Thanks, I'll have to be a bit more cautious.... I really need to break these in soon.

Nice!

0 offset = better scratch protection :)

Volk makes both...are these cast or forged?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom