SOLD WA: spring for clutch slave cylinder on 3spd fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tankota

SILVER Star
Threads
FOUND.
Looking for the return spring for the clutch slave cylinder on a 3 speed fj40. If you got one let me know. Thanks.
PS shipping would be to 98513.

Last edited:
Looking for the return spring for the clutch slave cylinder on a 3 speed fj40. If you got one let me know. Thanks.
I have a few springs. Can get you a picture tomorrow night and if I have the right one, you will find it in the box coming your way 👍

Hi Dave, here is what I have for springs. Let me know if you see what you need.
Thanks

20220320_214806.jpg

Wow! I actually never got one with the rig so I'm not sure which one it would be.
Maybe send me a selection of them and ill pay you for each of them. Feel free to pm me. Thanks

Wow! I actually never got one with the rig so I'm not sure which one it would be.
Maybe send me a selection of them and ill pay you for each of them. Feel free to pm me. Thanks
Maybe @65swb45 can tell us which spring would be right.

After looking around on here it appears it is likely one of the four in the middle. If we get a confirmation on it that would be great though.

i have the NLA / Disc, SLAVE CYLINDER BOLTs available ............. :)

1647848088539.png

1647848074026.png

Those are very nice and would look good.
Strange thing is my Bellhousing came with provisions for one bolt and a bracket with a removable stud for the forward bolt location.
20220321_085616.jpg

Last edited:
Did you ever get any of the springs? I am looking for one. Thanks!

I did. Can't remember much about it though. Went and looked through my parts and didn't find any springs. Not sure what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom