Voltage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello guys on my bj70 24volt landcruiser there are lights showing up (filter/battery/and diff lock)

i changed the regulator already and then it worked for awhile

now the lights show up again but i measured the voltage on the running car and it was 27volt

13.56 volt on each battery

what could it be?

thx in advanche

thought so, but the battery is showing 27volt, which should mean that the alternator is charging

Check every ground point, starting with the little wire and big wire off the negative terminal, then on the back of the engine block. Make sure those are SUPER clean.

☝️ THIS☝️

Whenever nefarious electrical anomalous gremlins continue to lurk about, and the components check out, then I start hunting good grounds. Start with cleaning and re-securing the existing grounds, then if that does not clean things up, then I start adding a ground at various spots until it clears.... then you have found your bad spot. Good luck! :cheers:

So we drove 1 whole week with the car and the batterys are fully charged, that means the alternator is working, pre heat lamp also just show up for 1 second and the battery diff/lock and filter lamp is permanent on, i dont have a clue what it could be?

Then it is definitely a ground issue. Peruse the electrical wiring diagram for your Land Cruiser model and see where the all ground points are and I would start there, checking and cleaning and inspect/repair as needed anything suspect or dodgey looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom