Visor cards? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I had a 94 4runner that had an awesome set of visor cards with information about what and where to grease things, off road driving tips, ect. My FJ80 has a couple of cards, but there is less information. My 100 series has a place for the cards, but there are none.

SO my question is do any of you have cards in your visor, and does anybody know where to get them. I'm especially looking for ones with trail maintenance info like my 4runner had.

Cheers,
Scot

I think there is a card in my 98 LX about operating the drive system. I have all the repair / maintenance manuals if you need any data

I wonder if other markets got more cards.

I have one in my 04 that explains the 4wd system, just noticed it a week ago - good, quick info on it. I’ll take a pic and post here tomorrow.

-wCa3Ym_0PYlrddbYdMJNalaYL50g8BxOFiWyFZOYqo.jpg
Here's what the 2nd gen 4runner cards look like. I was hoping there was a card similar to the one on the right for the 100 series.

Part No.
36369-60470
approx 6$

Thanks! Bummer there is no card for grease locations like the 4 runner had:frown:
Cheers,
Scot

Can't be too hard to make one.

Fluids - diff and transfer, engine oil, power steering, AHC, coolant, transmission, brake.

Include torque, socket/allen sizes, capacity.

@NLXTACY I would certainly be in for one if you end up making some:)

i do make these labels (36369-60470) i make them on to clear transparent film that is also an adhesive or you can not remove the backing and place it in to your slot if you do not want to stick them..

heres an example of the supra ones i make
61PlSi1hs5L._AC_SL1500_[1].jpg

Amazon product ASIN B07HFKD9J7
61PlSi1hs5L._AC_SL1500_[1].jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom