Parting Out Virginia/Washington DC HJ60 FJ60 Diesel Landcruiser PART OUT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
image0 2.jpeg
image0.jpeg
image1 2.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image2 2.jpeg
**(THIS IS A PARTS TRUCK. ITS NOT RUNNING AND NOT BEING SOLD COMPLETE) I have a 1986 HJ60 Diesel Landcruiser That is being parted out. The Truck is very complete and solid it most areas. Truck is 24v. Has a 2h 6cylinder deisel motor. Heads off the motor. Auto Trans.Truck was driving before head was pulled from what I understand. Frame is extremely solid. Body from the roof down is in decent shape (Roof is shot). Can make body cuts if needed. Drop me a message on the parts you are looking for. I also have several other parts truck so if you dont see what you need here just ask and ill see what I have.

Want a More in-depth look at the truck check out the YouTube video attached below of the story behind it.

I'm always interested in body cuts. Are the floors and rockers in decent shape? Might also want the the front fenders and radiator support. Thanks.

Any mud flaps left? If so, is condition good? Mine are warped and pulling away from the fenders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom