SOLD Virginia-- Vader Light switch only ------$95 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CondeCruiser

SILVER Star
Threads
Vader light switch only. The light has been sold. $95 Venmo or PayPal.

20220828_142337.jpg

Last edited:
That is absolutely a fair price for 2 main reasons :

- you have the needed and required general service switch in good condition too

- you have the courtesy and fore-site to provide solid and concise active function bench test photos

Folks know what there gonna get in the mail from you and that matters and details matter and showing it works normally is a huge detail on a 50+ year old very good condition parts offering here like you have going on indeed !

Nice 👍

Get it matt! Think what it will be worth after you put your “midas touch” on it!

i was only giving a " unbiased " opinion and visual assessment of the parts above because in todays ever growing shrinking supply chain of good pre-owned vintage

Toyota needed and desired land Cruiser parts in general , this is simply a very good value .

- i was also impressed in a more then usual way of the still shot images of a live real time field bench test , because i subscribe to this theory in a major way ...

- i think and hope others read this and think twice before listing any parts whatsoever , that making them or it come to live via DC 24V or 24V power supplied

is a now expected format for a seller to make happen i any way possible ........

- this creates a safe and functional MUD Classifieds sections from a buyers points of view in a more then meaningful way i hope and wish .......

- i have NO affiliation with this seller in any way ......fyi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom