Viper Ceramic 30% (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I posted this in the 100 section but a few of them suggested I post here as well. I tinted the windows on my 100 series and it looks good. My wife tried to have it tinted for me and the shop that did the tint promised they could get close; long story short smoked tint didn't match at all. Love her for trying but I had to go and get her money back after I saw it and had to have it fixed. I did have to buy the roll so if there is anyone interested in tinting their 80 with Viper Ceramic 30% I have some. I'm charging $60 for a 40X42 or $100 for two 40X42 sheets. My PayPal is william_scott_davis@yahoo.com. If you want to know more just search the 100 section for viper 30% and you'll see my post.

Here's some photos of the tint on mine:
19109848.jpeg

19109849.jpeg

19109850.jpeg

19109851.jpeg

19109852.jpeg

Sold 5 sheets so far, still have some left if anyone is interested.

I need enough to do my front two windows on my 80 how much where I send the $$

Received the tint. Mailing Tube bent and tint film wrinkled and creased and some scratches. Unsure about if it is even usable, as one crease is right in the middle of the film. Tried to contact seller multiple times via email to no avail.
Hopefully everyone has/had a better experience.
:confused:
Oh well.
Maybe he is just on vacation and will sort it all out upon return? In which case I apologise for my frustration.

Last edited:
When I opened the shipping tube the other day, the tint had slid down and a small portion had been bunched up. I didn't think it would be a problem but then again I am no tint expert.hopefully you can still use yours. Maybe a heatgun can straighten it out.

I also have a badly krinkled end, that was not really a concern, there should be ample extra to accommodate for that. It's the crease in the middle of the film I am worried about.
I live in the middle of no where, and a 140 mile round trip At 10 mpg to find out the film is unusable would stink.
I'll try and get some pics and maybe someone that knows tint, which I don't, can chime in and say if it's ok or not?!

Edit:
I'll start a new thread on the tint usability issue as not to hijack this one any further.
Apologies to ScottyD for derailing this one. Just trying to figure it out.

Last edited:
Received the tint. Mailing Tube bent and tint film wrinkled and creased and some scratches. Unsure about if it is even usable, as one crease is right in the middle of the film. Tried to contact seller multiple times via email to no avail.
Hopefully everyone has/had a better experience.
:confused:
Oh well.
Maybe he is just on vacation and will sort it all out upon return? In which case I apologise for my frustration.

Just got back from business trip, send me your tube with damaged tint, I have insurance on it and I'll send you a new one.

I also have a badly krinkled end, that was not really a concern, there should be ample extra to accommodate for that. It's the crease in the middle of the film I am worried about.
I live in the middle of no where, and a 140 mile round trip At 10 mpg to find out the film is unusable would stink.
I'll try and get some pics and maybe someone that knows tint, which I don't, can chime in and say if it's ok or not?!

Edit:
I'll start a new thread on the tint usability issue as not to hijack this one any further.
Apologies to ScottyD for derailing this one. Just trying to figure it out.

No problem, you being satisfied is what is important. I send you a PM to fix the issue if the film is unusable. I put it in a tube to protect it but if the mail crushes it then I'll take care of the issue. Sorry for the frustration.

Thanks man! I understand being busy!
No hard feelings!

ScottyD

I am in for a sheet for an 80, if you have any left.

I sent you a PM, just let me know.

Thanks,
Phil

Damn! I hope I haven't missed out on this. Still have some left? Ill buy it.

PM sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom