VIN Firewall Plates...New (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So you aleready send it ? For Québec , Canada right ?
Will post pic! :grinpimp:

They went out middle of last week(I think Wednesday). I am in Oregon, and if I remember right, yours were sent to Miami, Florida. Should be any time.

All of you other guys that were closer to me....you should have them by now too. Post up pics if you can. They look so nice in a restored cruiser.:cheers:

All Plates were mailed out a Loooong time ago. I dont know why Texas hasnt recieved theirs yet. I mailed about 15 of them that day. You really should have them any time.

I didn't send you the payment until the 19th, so I don't think mine went out that early.

True but it is gone also.

Received mine here in Panama.Thanks Mike

So you aleready send it ? For Québec , Canada right ?
Will post pic! :grinpimp:

Marc,

I just recieved your plate back here. I have pictures of address on package. I addressed it exactly like address you gave in paypal payment. Let me know what you want me to do.

Sorry and Thanks
IMG_0524[1].jpg

Sorry for the slow reply. Havent been on in a while. Work is always crazy here. I havent mader those but can if you would like. I would need a scan and measurements of them. Scans give them to me to scale.

Are these tags still available? FJ40 2f 5/78. I would need both door and firewall, if your still producing them... Let me know, thanks.

Bump, Majojo4, any news on the above? Thanks!

Did you ever end up ordering vin plates for your 1970? My truck is a 1970 as well, and during the restoration the PO didn't put them back on the truck. B-( So I didn't even know what the plates were supposed to look like. I wasn't sure if you ended up scanning the plates you have or not. (Does Mike have them on file?)

Re: Vin tag #5 for FJ40

Jim

I'm so sorry. I have let this slip my mind. I'm sure they are done making it. I will drive into town in the morning to go get it.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 13, 2012, at 11:19 AM, Jim Lillie <Jim.Lillie@williams.edu> wrote:

Mike,

Just checking to see how things are going.

Jim

On 6/29/12 11:59 AM, "Mike Speer" <
majojo4@hotmail.com> wrote:

Yep. I recieved it. I am going by the laser etchers in about an hour to put the order in. Thanks.
Mike

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 29, 2012, at 5:26 AM, "Jim Lillie" <
Jim.Lillie@williams.edu> wrote:

Re: Are you still doing Vin tags for FJ40's?
Mike,

My wife finally got around to firing up her PayPal account. B-)

Amount:$50.00 USD
Sent on:June 28, 2012
Payment method:Credit Card Payment
Subject line of your payment email:payment for Vin Tag #5
Message in your payment email:please send the vin tag to: James Lillie 254 Bressett Road Williamstown, MA 01267

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom