SOLD Ventura County, CA - 70 series 16in OEM Steel wheels w/brand new Falken Wildpeak AT3W 235/85R16 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
  2. 70 Series
For trade for 17” TRD Pro grey wheels w/tires or For Sale…. $1,500…Just bought an FJ62 with these brand new 70 series 16in OEM Steel wheels (16x6) with brand new Falken Wildpeak AT3W 235/85R16. It includes matching spare wheel/tire, so five total wheels and tires. They were purchased in December. Located in Ventura county in Southern California. I will be transporting to Northern California in a couple weeks.
$1,500

IMG_9513.jpeg

IMG_9516.jpeg

IMG_9517.jpeg

IMG_9518.jpeg

IMG_9519.jpeg

Last edited:
Do you know the backspace and where in N California are you headed to?

Here is the link to the post

I live in Boise, Idaho. Chico is probably a bit too far for an economic "road trip". When are you headed up there, ... and for how long?

Thanks for the link to backspacing

I finally found my invoice for my current 16" wheels.. 3.125 backspace. Run these on both of our 40s.

3.75 is too much for my needs, so I'm for sure gonna' pass.

Thank You Kindly and GLWS

Found a good deal on a used set of wheels and tires that I want, so lowering my price to $1,500. Towing my Land Cruiser this weekend from Southern California to Northern California just in case if anyone is interested I can drop off the wheels/tires along the way. Santa Clarita area to Chico along I-5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom