Vapor Recovery Tank, Replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am clearly way late to this thread - but - I have been looking for one of those fuel sperator protective covers for months with absolutley not luck. Can somone point me in the right direction? What is its proper name? Got to have one!!!
Did you try posting a want ad?

I have at least a half dozen covers I'd like to part with.

Mark

www.marksoffroad.net

Hey Mark - no - did not try that. Do you have one similar to the picture in this thread? If you do, I will buy the best one you got. I have been on your site over the years - you have great stuff. I do need to get in the habit of posting a want ad rather than just searching on Google or ebay. I guess there is a certain level of laziness there.

Let me know what you have available.

Mark

mark@mcintoshhouse.com
202-641-2939

There are actually two covers, upper and lower.

Upper only $50 plus the ride; upper and lower $80 plus the ride. Will fit in a flatrate postal box for $17. I have an $80 minimum order which is going up to $100 on the 1st.
image.jpeg

Sorry, I don't do PMs or email.

Easiest fastest way to pay is Paypal FRIENDS AND FAMILY to my MUD username at earthlink.net and put your shipping information in the comment box. I am leaving the shop in a few minutes, but I will go ahead and take this part home with me (I ship from home)

Mark

Got the $$, but no address where to send parts.:frown:

Just sent you payment. Screwed up and did not put my address down. It is:

Mark McIntosh
350 Calvert Avenue
Alexandria VA 22301

Thanks!

K , got it. You can delete it if you don't want to keep it on the internet.

I am exempt from smog testing in LA (Louisiana). Can I just delete this and run the vented cap? Is that all that’s needed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom