Value ?? 1992 LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stan, just a rough guess based on the ball park value on my '94 if she was stock by comparison would be $4-6K depending on the shape. That's just a very rough guess. I think the value of my '94, again, if she was stock in good shape for age and miles would be around $7-8K.

A high mileage 92 is not worth much. Sorry. It isn't unique, or desirable or economical etc. I'd say $3500 or so at best, but there is a fair chance it won't sell for that.

Look for all used SUV prices to pretty much crash in the next few months.

Yep, im with Drew.

1992 is pre-4.5 liter, pre-full float axle, pre-lockers.... i'd give him $1.00 and a bag of chips.

OR

If i was BostonMangler, i'd give the guy $1.00, a bag of chips and a swift kick to the nuts! :flipoff2:

I would say $3-4k depending on condition. Prices are dropping like rocks with the gas prices. You can get a locked 93-94 with <200k miles for ~5k.

I personally like the 1FZ, but there is a 3FE cult following out there... But FF axles, rear disks, and ABS are nice options.

I've seen several 96-97 with <100k miles lately for ~10k (that's what I'm buying when the right one comes along :D)

Good luck!

If i was BostonMangler, i'd give the guy $1.00, a bag of chips and a swift kick to the nuts! :flipoff2:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Thanks for making my day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom