For Sale Vallejo Ca - Set of 5 Tacoma Wheels w/ 255/85r16 BFG mud terrain KM2 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I tried these out on my FJ62 and decided to go with something taller, wider and with less backspacing. Tires have about a third of the tread left ( about 5/16ths of an inch). I sourced the wheels from a Toyota dismantler in Sacramento and had them professionally powder coated. They are 16x7 (6x5.5) Toyota Tacoma spare tire wheels. They are in great condition. $700 for the set of 5....

km2-1.jpg

km2-2.jpg

km2-3.jpg

Do you know the backspacing on these?

Thanks

I tried these out on my FJ62 and decided to go with something taller, wider and with less backspacing. Tires have about a third of the tread left ( about 5/16ths of an inch). I sourced the wheels from a Toyota dismantler in Sacramento and had them professionally powder coated. They are 16x7 (6x5.5) Toyota Tacoma spare tire wheels. They are in great condition. $700 for the set of 5....

View attachment 2161064

View attachment 2161065

View attachment 2161066

Interest in trade? sent PM...

----- SOLD ---- SOLD ---- SOLD ---
Sorry guys. Sorry for the late update. I ran these wheels with a 1.5" spacer. Decided I wanted a wider tire with less backspacing to widen stance. I also wanted to eliminate using spacers. Went with a 17" fifteen52 turbomac classic. They look great but damn if im not still using those spacers. Tie rod end on passenger side rubbed (gouged).

_MG_6807.jpg

_MG_6401.jpg

_MG_6294.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom