SOLD VA or Ship: MSR Dragonfly Stove -- Coleman 533 Stove --Coleman 275 Lantern (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Some made in USA made liquid fuel camping appliances:

#1. MSR Dragonfly. These are great. My other one has been so tough and easy to keep going in the field that I don't need this backup. They burn white gas, pump gas, kerosene, diesel, JP8, etc. Performance characteristics and maintenance requirements vary by fuel. Dragonfly is unique in the lineup in that it simmers like your kitchen range. They are loud, having a bell-and-spreader type burner unless you use a quietstove adapter. This one has only been used once, and with white gas. $105

PUbAzA4.jpg

#2 Coleman 533. Duel fuel stove. Only fired once to test with white gas. Otherwise excellent to like new with box. $50

UnnZgX9.jpg

#3 Coleman 275 lantern. This is a very large lantern.. This one has a rare amber globe, igniter, and carry case. Brighter than the more common 220 type and quieter. I have cleaned it and replaced the generator. It runs well and I have been using it with white gas for back yard illumination, but the mantles need to be replaced. Excellent shape and 8/78 build date. $60

GlduPnN.jpg

Prices + commercial rate CONUS shipping. Thanks

Last edited:
I will take the 533, what type of payment you want? is that price shipped? I'm at 94546.
You have a picture of the stove lit?

I'll take the dragonfly. I have a love/hate relationship with these as we used them at winter mountain warfare training. But they fired right up at -30F wind chill at 6500ft elevation so I know they'll save my life if necessary.

Do you have any fuel bottles you're looking to offload?

Assuming you will send priority? DM me for my address.

PM sent on the lantern. I’ll take it.

Edit: your inbox is full and you cannot receive anymore messages through PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom