For Sale VA: 2002 4Runner Limited - Mildly Built (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 4Runner
Mileage
Color
Tan
I bought the truck two years ago from Ken Romer. It was his daughter Rachel's truck, which he maintained for her. Here's his for sale thread - For Sale - SOLD - daughterofromers 2002 4Runner Limited

Ken had a lot of preventative work done, and the previous owners did the same. I've got receipts going way back that I've indexed and put in a binder. It spent its life in San Diego, AZ and CO, so it's very clean.

Price: $9,000 $8,500 OBO
Mileage: 188,810 (as of 11/2020)

Mods as I received it:
- Sonoran Steel 1.2 lift (LC coils in the rear, front adjustable height)
- BFG ATs
- White Knuckle sliders
- ARB front bumper
- Nicely made rear storage drawers
- Kenwood amp powering 10" sub
- Cobra 75 WX CB
- BudBuilt front skid plate
- Savage Offroad belly skid plate
- Lightforce offroad lights
- Python security system w/ remote start

Mods/maintenance I've done:
- Kenwood Excelon DDX8905s, providing back-up camera and large touch screen (tilting, which is nice since the DIN area is low on the dash)
- Rear stabilizer bar links (Rock Auto)
- Right front CV axle (Napa)
- New OEM radiator (Oct 2019)

Other maintenance in the last few years:
2012: radiator and hoses
2013: timing belt, water pump, thermostat, drive belts, valve cover gaskets
2017: front/rear diff and t-case service (synthetic), transmission and cooling flushes, spark plugs and wires

Issues:
- Minor steering wheel shimmy between 60 and 65 mph.
- Nicks and scratches (it was wheeled, of course, but it looks like it was all flat rock - no carnage underneath)
- Leather seats show wear - no tears
- Lightforce lights don't always turn on. I haven't found what must be a loose connection, yet.

Last edited:
Im interested, going to check into transport fees.

PM me if you want a recommendation. The guys that brought the truck out to me from CO were great. And reasonably priced.

I had someone ask for a cold start video. Here's the first start in 3 days, with a walk-around.

I got 1500 quote to norcal

I used Summit Auto Transport, on a recommendation from others on MUD. Paid $650 for uncovered transport from Denver to Alexandria, VA.

If your quote was for covered transport, that’s probably not bad. If you want a second quote, Aaron Frost was the guy I worked with at Summit.

Sold

LOL

Joe Walsh for President!

I wish I had seen this earlier.....you had me with Joe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom