Urethane Buffers for ARB bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Joined
Jun 14, 2021
Threads
8
Messages
59
Location
North Carolina
Does anyone have a lead on where to get a set of these?

1786620077330.webp


I’ve seen replacements for $177. Seems steep for a rubber bumper for your bumper. The ones on ARB’s website for 2000 LC don’t look like they match up with the non fog light bumper I have.
 
They are sold by ARB, typically with the fitment kit, but may be available stand alone. I purchased replacements back in 2012 or so, called ARB USA direct and they sold them as a set. I couldn't imagine them not selling them separate.
 
I had to order through ARB direct. Actually I complained enough to them that I think they sent me a new set. As much as I like the look I ultimately decided they are useless and just collect mud and moisture and then those stupid little studs rot and make removal a bitch
 
I had to order through ARB direct. Actually I complained enough to them that I think they sent me a new set. As much as I like the look I ultimately decided they are useless and just collect mud and moisture and then those stupid little studs rot and make removal a bitch
yeah I like the look, plus I can’t tell you how many times I’ve bumped into that exposed sharp edge when working on the truck.

Causing rust would be a deal breaker…

Was the price roughly the same?
 
Back
Top Bottom