For Sale Urbana, IL: Smittybilt XRC12 Excellent Condition 12,000 lb Winch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
  2. LX450
I have this Smittybilt XRC 12 12,000lb winch for sale for $150 with either free pickup or your choice of actual cost shipping.
weJIdt.jpg

It's in excellent condition except for a few visual scuffs, etc, having always been garaged except for nights away from home. It was prepped to resist moisture as described in this thread:
Waterproofing a Winch - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/waterproofing-a-winch.371911/

Used about half a dozen times, the cable is in virtually new condition. Biggest recovery/pull was in its first year, easily dragging my little brother's Highlander out of the ditch after a ice storm back home in Indiana.

Everything shown in the pics is included, plus the install/use manual.
Gvha78.jpg

Note that both the Smittybilt and Warn fairleads are included. The winch was mounted to an ARB on a 80 series and for that to be done properly you need the Warn fairlead. I have only one of the 6" bolts needed to tie the fairlead into the reinforcing lip in the ARB. The winch mounting bolts (3/8" UNC 1-1/4") are missing somewhere in the garage and will be included only if I can find them. All these bolts are easy to source locally.
3wNo6G.jpg

Also missing is the solenoid box with the receptacle for the winch control to plug into and the associated cabling, since circumstances precluded their recovery when I was parting things out. These can be found from online sellers in the range of $50 to $100, while Harbor Freight offers several wireless control options in the same price class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom