Wanted Upstate NY - Wanted FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've been looking for a while and thought I'd try throwing a want ad out there as I'm not finding many even remotely located near me, probably because they wouldn't last that long with our climate. If anyone has or knows someone looking to pass on their rig to a new home, let me know. Open to any model year preferably '74 - '83. Not interested in a show car but not a project. Good solid daily driver for weekends and summer. looking to spend around 10-20k.

Great forum, thanks.

Dmac3317, I bought mine from PO in SoCal in Jan 2016. Inspected and then transported to Amherst NY where I live. Keep searching classifieds here and craigslist (search Tempest) until you find yours. It stays in the garage when there is even a remote chance of salt on roads but enjoy it spring, summer, and fall.

Dmac3317, I bought mine from PO in SoCal in Jan 2016. Inspected and then transported to Amherst NY where I live. Keep searching classifieds here and craigslist (search Tempest) until you find yours. It stays in the garage when there is even a remote chance of salt on roads but enjoy it spring, summer, and fall.
Thx for the suggestions, I'm all over Tempest as well any other site they might show up, Keep you posted.

I am open to that just concerned about buying site unseen other than pics and video.
Totally see your concern. From my, very small experience, they all look worse than the picture show. But you can also do a face time or something live video

Totally see your concern. From my, very small experience, they all look worse than the picture show. But you can also do a face time or something live video

I've been looking for a while and thought I'd try throwing a want ad out there as I'm not finding many even remotely located near me, probably because they wouldn't last that long with our climate. If anyone has or knows someone looking to pass on their rig to a new home, let me know. Open to any model year preferably '74 - '83. Not interested in a show car but not a project. Good solid daily driver for weekends and summer. looking to spend around 10-20k.

Great forum, thanks.
I have a project 73 with all the parts. Needs some cosmetic stuff. Live on cape cod. It is on Craig’s list
Good luck

00101_eaAgxWc3pRH_600x450.jpg

Great forum, thanks.
Hello,

I have an awesome FJ40 that fits your request! I am motivated to sell! This is a great truck and will not disappoint. I have it listed for sale on here as well or I can shoot you the details. Here are a few preliminary pictures. Ask for more or a video if you'd like. Hope you like it!

Respectfully

Eric

fj1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom