Ultimate Adventure 2011 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The top part of the fender that I left has two screws that connect it to the inner fender. It adds a lot of strength to hold the inner and outer fender together. My air tank is attached to the inner fender on one side and my power steering cooler is on the other inner fender. It may cause me to do a lot more work if I cut the top of the fender when it doesn't need to be cut for the tire to fit. I hear ya on the radius of the fender though.

So far I have parts from these people going on the UA trip.

Luke - Drive shaft parts.
Eric - Leaf springs.
Mark - Hood.
Justin - Roll cage.

Thanks guys.

That's what clubs are for. I'm trying to decide when the time is right to duct tape mike and make him disappear so i can take his place... =)

TSM ebrake works ok. I hardly ever use it so its not a big concern for me. I have taken it off a number of times to work on transmission and transfer cases. It is easy to take off and put back on and still works.

I was watching some of the UA last night and saw your rig, good stuff.

TSM ebrake works ok. I hardly ever use it so its not a big concern for me. I have taken it off a number of times to work on transmission and transfer cases. It is easy to take off and put back on and still works.

I already invest in eldo calipers with e-brake and they are useless ( kit from TSM ) to hold Tencha on 40" not even in a 10° hill ( well .. inclination .. you can't call that a hill ) so if you don't mind can you share your experiences in different grades situations with the TSM e-brake ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom