Tyring to identify the aftermarket suspension my new 100 has (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have this new [2004] 100 series. Did all the easy stuff (Subwoofer, AC line cap, heater T's, fluid changes etc..) I have 31's and 18 inch rims and next to a stock 100, I can see I have more wheel well clearance than the stock set up. I have been cleaning rust off the undercarriage for hours and can see that 1) some parts [spacers] are new 2) my bushings are all shot 3) there are aftermarket Bilstien shocks 4) The rear coil springs seem to be aftermarket-old man EMU. Problem with all this is.... I haven't had a LC since my 73 FJ55...so I have no idea what the modern[stock] suspension components are supposed to look like. My hypothesis is that a previous owner eleted the ARS, added old man emu in the back, Bilstiens and some other mod in the front to go along with the 31's
I'll post a pic.. maybe someone recognizes this 3/4" aluminum puck spacer and/ or the slightly newer cross member behind the axle. Not sure If Ill upgrade anything. It is just for occasional light off-roading / camping. Dont need / cant afford a serious suspension upgrade....Anyhow.. if you can help me understand what I have and if it is any good, i'd appreciate it.

100 undercarrige.jpg

Looks like OME shocks, diff drop and the spacer is part of the 'diff drop' to drop the diff....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom