For Sale Turbo and Diesel badges (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We have the DIESEL badges in stock now. Out of the TURBO badges.

cool - how much for the diesel badges and when do you think you'll get another run of the turbos?

The DIESEL badges are $65.00 free shipping. We've supplied these as they are OEM replacements, the TURBO badges were something that we made years ago and not as many owners want them so we focus on the OEM. I honestly don't know when we might make a batch as they would side for a long time. Small batch runs are very expensive.

The DIESEL badges are $65.00 free shipping. We've supplied these as they are OEM replacements, the TURBO badges were something that we made years ago and not as many owners want them so we focus on the OEM. I honestly don't know when we might make a batch as they would side for a long time. Small batch runs are very expensive.
Put me on the list for the TURBO badge.
Looking to buy 2 OEM badges for my HJ61

Me as well.

Me too (for the turbo badge).

Edit May 10, 2020: Count me out for the turbo badge as I found a used one on eBay. Thanks.

Last edited:
Put me on the list for a red turbo badge. Do you make them in the same font Toyota does?

I am another Turbo person.

Turbo me, please!

+1 for the red turbo badge and black diesel badge

Last edited:
Is this still a thing? Are they being produced?

+3 for a turbo badge

Hey Keith! If it helps put it over the top, I'll take two Turbo badges (small) and one Diesel badge.

Hope all is well with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom