For Sale Turbo and Diesel badges (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

are....Turbo Diesel - still available?

Last edited:
Hello
I have a 1989 BJ-74 that came with no grill emblems. I've purchased the "TOYOTA" from the dealer.
My questions are, what would have been in the lower right corner of the grill, and what color would it have been? I'll use this info to place an order.
Thanks
Peter

On my HJ75 ( assuming you are standing in front looking at the grill ) you have the Toyota emblem ( centered ) and a smaller diesel emblem located just below there and slightly to the right. I can take a photo if that helps.

Charles Thank you for your reply and offer.
What I am trying to determine is what emblem would have been there from the factory (if any) and what color it would have been.
By looking at photos on line and considering my truck is a turbo diesel, I think the proper badge is a red "TURBO" badge. I would just like someone to verify this before I place an order.
Thanks
Peter
On my HJ75 ( assuming you are standing in front looking at the grill ) you have the Toyota emblem ( centered ) and a smaller diesel emblem located just below there and slightly to the right. I can take a photo if that helps.

Received my emblems promptly and they sure are nice, I'll post some photos when I actually get them mounted.

doug720 said:
For all of us Diesel Cruisers out there, we need these badges! The only problem is he is out of the "TURBO" badges. Keith must do minimum run of 50 pcs to get them plated.

Let's get him some orders? The product is cool, you know you want one, you need one!

Lets get the orders coming in! I want my black with red letter "TURBO"!

Doug

Just purchased a 60 with a 12HT so I'd love a set of these as well and as Doug mentioned the TURBO in red lettering would be sweet ;) shall I PM or?

Last edited:
Just purchased a 60 with a 12HT so I'd love a set of these as well and as Doug mentioned the TURBO in red lettering would be sweet ;) shall I PM or?

Richard
I spoke with Keith (the original poster) and he is on vacation this week. Also, I don't think he checks this thread. He monitors the one in the Diesel Forum.
He told me to order you should send him an e-mail with what you want, your addresss and pay through paypal. I think the red lettering is do it yourself. You many want to confirm all this with Keith next week.
Hope this helps.
Peter

Which of these go on the exterior? I have the one in the grill and that's it.

My vehicle is an fj60 with a 12ht transplant. Might be fun to add another one somewhere.

Thanks!

Hello,
Yes we are still producing these for the members. We currently have in stock some DIESEL and TURBO(large) and a few TURBO(small). Each comes with stainless steel studs and locknuts. They are still $55.00 each with free shipping in North America. We ship these all over the world so there will be a very small charge for shipping outside N.America. There are more photos of these and other parts we make on Jefferson State Machining/facebook under photos. Our email and paypal address is jeffersonstatemachining@gmail.com.

Keith, I may need a few more of these... both turbo and diesel... I have the one diesel from before, but now I need another one and both are getting turbos eventually so... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom