Turbo 3fe (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Clint, That engine/engine bay is awful clean. You driving that thing or is it just a static display? :)

It just collects dust now days.

Hey I have a quick question, I have a USA 3fe, and the intake manifold is two pieces, upper and lower, it looks like yours is only one?

Mine is 2 piece as well. The top of the manifold bolts to the lower half, which is bolted to the block between the exhaust ports

If that's what you mean?

Never mind, you are right I wasn't looking closely enough.

Lots of good info here, considering this for a future project.

Will be some in a couple days, goes on the dyno Wednesday

Been tidying up the engine bay that's about it honestly haha

So

Everything went well on the dyno, besides a small pin hole in the oil drain to the sump
I'm so happy with the power and response, it's a brand new car
She made 176hp and 600nms of torque, with minimum timing on 10 pound. Could make 200 easy but I'm happy with this for now. Got a few things to tidy up and I will post videos when I get then
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1411618279.556576.jpg

Good figures bet it's a blast to drive. How's the clutch holding up

Good mate, put a heavy duty in when I did the motor swap. It's farkin fun to say the least!

Wow that is impressive 600nm of torque do you have any turbo lag?

Na mate, no lag at all. The turbos the perfect size for my driving style I think

I have a winch challenge this weekend so there'l be plenty of videos il post.

Weekend went well, blew the intercooler line twice but other than that no real breakages.

One stage was a drag race. I lined up a mate running 230hp in his gq diesel

This is the result

thanks for sharing the videos how did you place in the comp? Looks like its going really well with plenty of power now..! the pipe clamps not holding up to the boost pressure?

Think we got 13th from 21 cars?

Na I think because the cooler pipe was rattling and moving up and down it just slipped out, I tightened it up and didn't have a drama again

Well done in the comp. Did it surprise the diesel boys how good it’s going now? Did it run any hotter then it use to?

Getting hot was my biggest concern having the front mount and high mount in front of the radiator

But the hottest it got was about 88degrees which was awesome

Haha it surprised a lot of people, including me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom