SOLD Tundra BBS 20” wheels and Bridgestone Dueler AT Tires 275/60/r20- like new (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Professionally powder coated matte black. Less than 1000 miles on tires. $1100. Atlanta GA.

BEFFFDF5-79A4-4335-9AD1-E7F706131C94.jpeg

80E86888-CF18-47D2-B113-F2C97880F839.png

Why you getting rid of them if you don’t mind my asking? Already have a new set on your rig?
sorry just saw this - yes I got a new set of 2019 trd pro wheels that i couldn't turn down...but i have to get rid of these

in full disclosure and how i came up with this price, the set for sale:

• I got locally 6 months ago - $500
  • sent them out for matte black powder for - $400
  • found these 2019 duelers as take offs with <50 miles on them for $700
i had these sold a couple days ago but deal fell through last minute of pickup / so these are still around - let me know if you want to connect, I see you are in ATL

sorry just saw this - yes I got a new set of 2019 trd pro wheels that i couldn't turn down...but i have to get rid of these

in full disclosure and how i came up with this price, the set for sale:

• I got locally 6 months ago - $500
  • sent them out for matte black powder for - $400
  • found these 2019 duelers as take offs with <50 miles on them for $700
i had these sold a couple days ago but deal fell through last minute of pickup / so these are still around - let me know if you want to connect, I see you are in ATL

Appreciate the insight! Unfortunately, I just bought a roof rack and am needing to watch funds for the time being but these look great and wish you the best of luck in selling them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom