Builds Troll Patrol - TollHoles Cruisers LX450 build (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

View attachment 1598635

The D2 heater I’ll be installing. Below is my buddy Steve’s install. I’m not going to put mine in the kick panel but In the box I’m making that will fit where the spare tire goes.

That little heater will heat a semi cab or van just fine and does an awesome job heating an 80. Uses very little power and is quiet. You can see the thermostat on the C pillar. As well it uses about a liter of diesel in an 8 hr period. I’m gonna do some sort of remote start for it so in the winters I can warm up the truck without cranking the motor.

View attachment 1598634
i just ordered webasto from russian and runs on gas i use to had one in my pinzgauer and it was keeping it super hot with it in land cruiser it will be like oven

I need to come down to Simpsonville and check this out. Im up in NC between Charlotte and Asheville. I bought a 97 LX with 348k miles that has been neglected for a while. I just sourced the ac amplifier to hopefully fix the lack of heat in the front. Would be awesome to have your shop look over other things. I did a quick knuckle rebuild last weekend b/c it was pretty bad and turned out I had busted bearings in the wheel with the broken axle seal. I know it has oil leaks and maybe power steering leak as well but this is my first 80 and would be nice to have someone who knows what they are doing take a look at this thing and give me an opinion as to what I have. Your build looks awesome!

well...more pics please!

View attachment 1598635

The D2 heater I’ll be installing. Below is my buddy Steve’s install. I’m not going to put mine in the kick panel but In the box I’m making that will fit where the spare tire goes.

That little heater will heat a semi cab or van just fine and does an awesome job heating an 80. Uses very little power and is quiet. You can see the thermostat on the C pillar. As well it uses about a liter of diesel in an 8 hr period. I’m gonna do some sort of remote start for it so in the winters I can warm up the truck without cranking the motor.

View attachment 1598634
Do you still have installation pics or notes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom