TRD Offroad models (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking to in the couple months find me a good Tundra probably 2019 or newer. I have been perusing, among other sites, Carvana and Carmax.

It seems that of the Tundras they have for sale, there are a pretty fair number of TRD Offroad models. I am not up on how many Tundras sold are TRDs, but it seems like a high percentage of the trucks for sale to me.

Can anyone comment, is the proportion of TRDs a fair number of Tundras sold, or is there another reason these TRDs may be for sale?

Thanks, namsag

Last edited:
Before 2022 - there wasn’t much to the TRD package. That generation typically got the bed decal, different wheels, different shocks, and a plastic fuel tank skid plate. The 2018-2021 version also got the LED headlights. The upgrade cost for the TRD package on my 2017 Limited was $100 which I happily paid to get rid of the 20” wheels.

Nothing is wrong with TRD Offroad. It is a basic truck with throw-away "skids", shocks, tires, maybe wheels. My Tundra is 2019 SR5 with SR5 Upgrade and TRD Offroad packages. I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom