(Transition Complete!) Construction Zone: Hard Hat Required (SOA project pics) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

[quote author=theferg link=board=1;threadid=4378;start=msg51334#msg51334 date=1066258656]
Whatever, then your's would be gayest dude that took the gayest longest time on his gay rig... :flipoff2: :flipoff2:
[/quote]

You can call me gay, you can call my mom gay, but never call my rig gay. :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :D Fag, one day it will be done, as soon as I start working on mine and not yours.

Yeah, dude no problem, cruiserheads got to stick together. I have to go to my other job right now, but I am working on it later, are you coming over? I told lando the time for his bumper is between midnight and when I have to be to work at 7 so I have time for my rig.

Re:(Transition Complete!) Construction Zone: Hard Hat Required (SOA project pic

Probably doesn't feel like a stage coach or a pogo anymore, does it ferg? My 40 was wiggly giggly without shocks. I bet you're lovin' it now. Right on, Dude.

how long did you ride with out shocks? can you drive on the roads with out dying? just wonderin because im prob gonna have to go thru the same thing? thanks -al

Well, the rig was done around September the 8th. So over a month... :slap: Dude, it sucks. You have to watch out for every little bump (especially if you're using stock springs--those things will bounce and flex like crazy without shocks!). And during braking the thing totally nose-dives and turning sucks too--gotta take it super easy there as well. It's not a good ride at all, but it is manageable.

-Ferg-

haha sounds like a trip thanks-al,,,ill just be happy when its all done

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom