Trail Tailor Offerings- Racks, Sliders, Control Arms and Misc (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you know when you'll have more front sway bar links in stock?

100 sliders in the works again and some rear control arms.

J

IMG_20190321_121241719.jpg
IMG_20190321_121252473.jpg

Getting the new Miller Dynasty DX dialed in. Nice to weld with a positioner again!

IMG_20190321_133307841.jpg

Hi
Couple of questions
Sliders: can you mock/block up ,on floor, and post an end view photo(s) of the sliders w/ full infill as they would sit installed on vehicle ? sides of frame bracket vertical ?
Looking for a set with low angle round tube for step . I've not been able to get a good visual from pics on you web site or threads
Front Tow points: do these work with the stock front bumper/fascia ? if so are spacers needed ?

2004 LX470 AHC deleted 85% DD 15% trails etc

Thanks !
AHC model with full tread.

WEBSITE PRICES HAVE SHIPPING IN THEM, EXCEPT FOR AN 18.00 PROCESS/HANDLING FEE AT CHECKOUT FOR SLIDERS

J

View attachment 1933763

Tow points can be installed on standard bumpers. They replace the stock points and are significantly beefier than the oem. I will recommend purchasing the bolts tt sells for them. You can reuse the stock bolts on one side, but on the side with the hook, the OEM bolts are too long and won't work.

Tow points can be installed on standard bumpers. They replace the stock points and are significantly beefier than the oem. I will recommend purchasing the bolts tt sells for them. You can reuse the stock bolts on one side, but on the side with the hook, the OEM bolts are too long and won't work.
I did not re-use the stock bolts, myself. Best practice for safety would be to replace with the recommended grade 10.9 bolts.

I am having a hard time sourcing the correct bolts for the tow points on an ARB deluxe. I bought TT's bolts but they are not long enough with the ARB. Any online sources? Thanks.

I am having a hard time sourcing the correct bolts for the tow points on an ARB deluxe. I bought TT's bolts but they are not long enough with the ARB. Any online sources? Thanks.

Try www.boltdepot.com I've had great service from them even on just a few items ordered. That is, if you know how long you need them. They have the Grade 10.9

Thanks for the info
I did not re-use the stock bolts, myself. Best practice for safety would be to replace with the recommended grade 10.9 bolts.

Thank you.

Hi
Couple of questions
Sliders: can you mock/block up ,on floor, and post an end view photo(s) of the sliders w/ full infill as they would sit installed on vehicle ? sides of frame bracket vertical ?
Looking for a set with low angle round tube for step . I've not been able to get a good visual from pics on you web site or threads
Front Tow points: do these work with the stock front bumper/fascia ? if so are spacers needed ?

2004 LX470 AHC deleted 85% DD 15% trails etc

Thanks !

View attachment 1934007

Basic design has a 20 degree pitch. I can make them in other pitches or flat if that is what is wanted.

J

So I got my antenna tabs bent back a tad and they are perfect now. Literally took 5 seconds in a bench vice.

1BC409FC-3A55-425D-8709-A58763970CD7.jpeg

560193E0-6590-40E8-938E-5663F039391D.jpeg

4067D6DD-8A6C-4A0D-9823-C7055F92DB4B.jpeg

I'm drooling over all this!! The welds look great, eye candy even. We will see how the finances look after this kitchen remodel is done *crosses fingers for good luck* I could really use the extended length front & rear swaybar links and some rocksliders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom