Trail ride thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We'll have to talk on Thursday about how we want the trip to go. The run lends itself to a one way trip, but an out and back is doable.

Good time to get a rig count. We need to stay at 10 or less

Thanks. Trying to figure out if I should bring the 60 or 80.

If there is room left (after HOT South guys confirm) I am definitely in, and I know Joel @Tennessee80 is definitely in. He’s got 2 or 3 guys in Nashville that are interested if there’s room.

From our side, I know me, bush, Zach, George are in. Still need to hear from the rest

Last edited:
Are there any other places around that area to check out if some of us wanted to camp 2 nights?
I'm sure there are. See our sticky for some ideas.

Little River Canyon and Skyline come to mind as good options

Waiting patiently for Coalmont to open. Would be a nice loop to hit Iron Gap and Coalmont over a weekend.

We'll have to talk on Thursday about how we want the trip to go. The run lends itself to a one way trip, but an out and back is doable.
Son John and I are IN for Iron gap. Need to test our front axle rebuild, and the new disk brakes.

Glad to hear it, @vfh1886. Try and get some miles on her before hand if you can.

IFS Life. Archers turn at coming down Iron Gap.

20201004_190903.jpg

Good times for sure. Second time and Iron Gap just got a whole lot more fun.

Working on my parts order to fix yesterdays carnage. Hopefully it will all be here by Thursday so I can put a late night in and get her back on the trail.

Good times for sure. Second time and Iron Gap just got a whole lot more fun.

Working on my parts order to fix yesterdays carnage. Hopefully it will all be here by Thursday so I can put a late night in and get her back on the trail.
What did you break?

His pride mostly. He was thiiiiiiiis close to making it over the bastard ledge on the hard line. Hopping is bad.

What did you break?

Yes pride. But that happens a lot cuz I think Ginger can do more than she can.

BUT ALSO sheared front locking hub studs, cracked inner sleeve in locking hub and wollered out holes in inner hub. They must have come loose during the day. I actually saw a little grease leaking and kept rolling. Ill bolt check next time I see grease.

replacing all hub studs, cones, washers and nuts on both sides to be extra careful...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom