Trail Ride Saturday 1-6-7 at PAP (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Had a great time wheeling with you all.
Where is the picture of a bunch of toyota guys yanking a jeep off the rocks?:eek: Better that it doesnt get displayed anyway, Rachel doesnt need to know what I do to her rig:D

James

Classic? More like classy. :flipoff2: I had a blast dragging the cruiser over some obstacles. Too bad you didn't post a pic of my bumper when it folded back into my tire. :eek: Its alright though, not much worse than the rest of my $500 rig. I'll be back home for acouple weeks this summer and I'll be sure to keep in touch. Good times w/ Appalachain Land Cruisers. :beer:

i totally forgot about ride this sat i actually went 81n to exit 119 and played around up there to test out my fj62 had a few bugs still working out but o my god i love this truck i thought i made a mistake by getting rid of 4runner but that 62 is a monster lovin it i will be present at next ride.. abc:D

And I thought you were a professional fish inspector!

One, I retired from that 13 yrs ago, two, it didn't come from a USDC inspected plant, and three, bacteria ain't got no smell or visuals to detect, esp from a pickled media. Its just bad karma, dude.

Pics from our rig

Hi Guys,

My 8 year old son, Joshua, snapped most of these. Enjoy
paragon 002.jpg
paragon 004.jpg
paragon 005.jpg

This was really fun and we had a great time. It was nice to meet most of you and we look forward to the next ride.
paragon 023.jpg
paragon 024.jpg
paragon 025.jpg

yeah, the old "football in the fender" trick did wonders... notice the lack of evidence

wheeling at Paragon

All in all a great day wheeling Saturday. yes, interesting, and yes, challenging but we all got out OK and in time so ya can't ask for more. We'll have to let Jeff continue ordering good weather for the runs................and yeah it felt good tugging a jeep out of the mud. Gary S

Glad someone got a picture of me. Wife was starting to talk like I wrecked the truck in the parking lot and just rode along, since I forgot my camera I couldn't prove otherwise. It was a blast. Hope to do it again soon. And my little run in with the stump left me with this little mess.:doh: I don't really need that brace any way, right? HA HA!

HPIM0457.JPG
HPIM0457.JPG

ya dude you dont' need that brace it is good to see you are beating the truck like i would o by the u suck i miss my truck ha ha how are those open diffs..

by the way how is it running still good. on the home from work tonight my temp gauge was jumping alittle nothing in overheat zone but one more thing to check out any ideas

Runs good. Already back together. As for yours start with the basics. Belts adjusted, water full, thermastat working, water pump working, flushed and filled in the last 2 years, radiator not clogged with crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom