Trail Ride on Saturday, 4/22!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello members and friends of 406 Cruisers,

The weather in southwest Montana is not cooperating for a trail ride this weekend. Flathead Pass was wet, muddy, and snow-packed not too far up. Soooooo that leaves us with one option…the St Anthony Sand Dunes! I know…surprising!

This will be a full day trip, and takes three hours to get there. We will meet at 6am at Mama Macs in Four Corners. Bring all of your recovery gear just in case!

Please RSVP below if you plan to attend so I know who to look for. This is really an amazing place to drive!

Thanks

TC

I thought that the sand dunes were scheduled for may 6&7th. Was looking forward to that one...was lining everthing out.

That trip is still happening. We are just a bit restricted right now as to where we can go.

Have fun! I cannot go unfortunately. I got meeting I gotta go to here :/ but the 4runner is currently on jack stands and getting the locker installed! I am hoping to go to dunes later in the year for the over night trip. My wife might even make it on that one depending on how bumpy the dunes are... She cannot handle trails around here, she doesn't even like flathead and how bumpy that is because of extreme car sickness. So if it isn't super bumpy then she may be able to come.

Sunday. Definitely didn't push it at all...nothing like N Meadow Creek last year. I was solo, but there were tracks going up.

I cant make this sand dune trip but will be able to go on the 6th next month but back to work on the 7th. CB now installed and now chasing my tail trying to tune it...Flag mount installed on the 200 and there are only 2 more flags left on the shelf at Sportsmans Warehouse.

I'm hoping we will have the406Cruisers flags done up by then. They are 12 x 12 Orange flags with the club logo on it attached to a 6' Firestik whip. They will be quite nice. I'll have a price after all is said and done, but will probably be $40-50.

I can handle it, I have an FJ cruiser! :D

what exactly are the requirements for this safety flag and how do you usually mount them? something that is available locally? otherwise i better get one on the way to put on this weekend.

The flags poles are usually 6' - 9' with an orange flag. We will have club flags for use or purchase. If they aren't done by the 6th for the dune trip, there is a shop there that you can purchase one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom