Trail Ride Feb. 24th 8 AM @ Rausch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

latest weather... bring your long johns and coveralls....

Friday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 36. Breezy, with a northwest wind between 15 and 22 mph.

Friday Night: Clear, with a low around 16.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.

Way too cold for an old man like me!

Waiting on carb parts(stupid :ban: weber), but I'll get her up there somehow.
The clamp and rubber hammer trick has worked so far.

I will be bringing my Fj Cruiser out for it's maiden voyage (still stock). see ya there.....

Jeff. Big fire Jeff. Then I'm gonna find some coal to throw in it. Then I'm sleeping in my truck, after I get stinking drunk.:cheers:

I think Jim is bringing his chain saw. I don't think that wood will be a problem.

Sounds like a hoot, guys. Nothin' like winter bonfire drinkin'. We could quote some big words. I'll be working on my truck, though. Doing some more PM this weekend and then next week is the front axle rebuild. cruiser dan likes me right now.

so far:

plugs, wires, rotor, dist. cap, 1/2 the O2 sensors, and front springs swapped (truck sits level now.)

next:

the other 1/2 of the O2 sensors, starter rebuild, CDL switch and Pin 7, and checking out the slow rear diff lock.

then:
front axle rebuild and changing diff and Tcase fluids.

after:
flog it.

I think Jim is bringing his chain saw. I don't think that wood will be a problem.

Chainsaw is coming indeed. Big fire BIG:grinpimp:

Still going to be a bit chilly though:crybaby:

James

Well, it is looking like I won't be able to make this ride, way too much other stuff going on. Have fun everyone and I guess we'll see you at the next meeting.

I was glad to wake up this morning and see all my fingers and toes weren't black and ready to fall off. Super cold but a good time. Glad to see some new faces on the trails.

That is one of the coldest camping trips in my memory. The wind, our old friend wind, kept us a good 5ft. away from the fire even though it was raging....

It was beautiful in the woods, hooked up well until it started to melt afternoon. It was great to get out! Thanks to everyone who came and I'll post up a few pics soon. We took it easy, no carnage....

Cold did not begin to descibe the weather friday night:D Had a great time in the woods as expected. It was good to meet all of you.

James

Thankfully, I didn't camp out, but it was a good day of wheeling. Ended up buying a set of 5 MTRs . . . lost about 10lbs of pressure between the park and home.

Thanks for the tour guys, it was a good time.

Thanks out to everybody at the trail ride (24th) ,Had a great time with eveybody and being able to take the Fj Cruiser out for its first adventure....Am trying to narrow down a kit for it...and tires

Sounds like a good time... you campin boys are CRAZY!
We couldn't make it b/c my son has a serious infection in his leg!
Any pics?

Here are a couple pics:

DSCN2575.sized.jpg

DSCN2573.sized.jpg

DSCN2569.sized.jpg

LINK TO A FEW MORE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom